Ashcroft 1005 gauges are commonly used on compressors, filter regulators, water pumps, beverage-dispensing equipment, paint sprayers and other applications. The 1005 features a full-view polycarbonate push-in window for better dial visibility. The patented PowerFlex movement offers superior resistance to shock, vibration and pulsation. True Zero indication assures zero pressure readings, reducing the potential risk of installing a damaged gauge.
- Black steel case with full-view polycarbonate push-in window
- Brass socket and bronze tube design
- ASME B 40.1 Grade B, +/-3-2-3% of span
- 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" dial sizes
- Lower or back mount connection
- Vacuum to 6000 psig ranges